Model 524231 DCC system packet analyzer by NCE. Use the NCE Packet Analyzer and your computer to view DCC packets being sent by any DCC system. Selectively filter out idle, reset, accessory, function and/or speed packets. Information can be displayed in hexidecimal or our special "verbose" mode that makes it easy to decipher track activity. Can also be used to monitor NCE Cab Bus activity.
- View DCC packets being sent by command station in Hex or plain English
- Selectively filter out idle, reset, accessory, function and or speed packets
- Opto-isolated to prevent ground loops from DCC system to computer
- Can be powered from track or Cab Bus jack
- ICC packet analyzer compatibility mode (hex only display)
- Verbose mode makes it easy to decipher packets
- Display NCE Cab Bus activity
Requires PC, Mac or Linux computer with terminal program and 9 pin serial cable.