ITT HQ series train stationary digital sound effect module. Module measures 1.5" X 2.6" X .4" and consists of a voltage regulator, digital sound chip, amplifier, volume control and terminal strips. Runs on 9-18v AC/DC or 9-12v battery. Includes a 2.5" speaker, complete installation instructions and 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
Bring your model train layout, diorama or doll house to life
with a realistic digital sound module
- HQ280 - Trolly Bell (2 Dings)
- HQ282 - Cable Car
- HQ310 - Gambling in Caboose
- HQ312-1 - Refrigerator Car
- HQ320-1 - Turntable #1
- HQ320-2 - Turntable #2
- HQ325-1 - Detect Conrail #1
- HQ325-2 - Detect Conrail #2
- HQ325-3 - Detect Conrail #3
- HQ325-4 - Detect Conrail #4
The sound plays for 50 seconds and can be played one time using a push button switch, or continuously until turned off using a toggle switch. Can also be activated with an external detection device. Place the speaker under the layout or in a building. Works with all scales.
Price is per sound module.